Wednesday 1 April 2015

Busy week

Sorry for the silence but life has been very busy recently. I have been away for a few days catching up with my Dad who lives in the Cotswolds  and friends at Sew me Something (SMS) which meant more fabrics I can't resist the fabulous selection in the SMS Emporium!

Before I went away I was busy making as usual. A couple of skirts for the granddaughters and a top for the youngest granddaughter. and a couple of fabric books for the country market.





I also attended a workshop at Liberty Bell in Chester to make Bettina Bunny something completely different for me but I really loved it and now need to get the fabric to make more - the question is when!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! That bunny is just adorable, and the kiddies things are lovely too - it's sure the girls love that you are able to make so much for them :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete