Wednesday 1 April 2015

Sarah Coat

While down in Stratford upon Avon I not only purchased fabric at SMS but I also attended a 3 hr workshop. As usual there was lots of lovely coffee and cake as well as friendly company and lots of talking.
Cleverly cut pattern

 The session was to make a Sarah coat this was so simple and easy to make because of the clever pattern cutting that Jules had done.
Sarah coat
The finished result looks really amazing and all completed in 3hrs and what is even better I get to bring the pattern home so I  can make more in other colours and fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. I am having some severe sewing envy right now, that coat is amazing.
    Hugs,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab-u-lous! Amazing to think one can make such a lovely coat in half a day, isn't it? Lovely colour of fabric too. I've got this workshop on my "want to do" list!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete