Monday 23 March 2015

Taking stock

Firstly I would like to say 'Hi' to all of you who popped over from 'Gilly Makes' this week it was great to hear from you. I also now have loads more blogs to read.

Last week my husband took me to the Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC as a birthday treat - it is becoming a regular thing every year. As usual I had great difficulty resisting all the wonderful fabrics and stuff for sale.

Once home I decided to take stock of all the projects I have in the pipe line now before I even go to my fabric stash!

New purchases from Sewing for Pleasure show 

 For a Kate dress with the Sew me Something pattern, one of my favourites, two summer dresses for my grand daughters.
Kit from Little Fabric Bazaar in Conway for a Chalk Roll  - for the country market plus fabric for more  children's clothes.  

Wool ready for Rowan Crochet along - starting 25th March

So watch this space and I will share the results as I work through the list.





4 comments:

  1. Blog name change!?
    And what did John do while you were drooling over all that fabric and such? I think you were quite restrained actually with your purchases

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have changed the name - I think it reflect more what the blog is about. John drank lots of coffee and played his computer games so was quite happy. I tried to be restrained - as so much in the cupboard at home already - but very hard!
      Sue x

      Delete
  2. It looks as though you had a good time. Lovely things for you to enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics and wool, have fun.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete