Wednesday 18 March 2015

Country market

Since moving to Tattenhall I have been going to the country market on Friday morning. It is a place where people from the local community sell food and crafts that they have made. I decided to join the country market association  for the grand total of 5p per year and  last week I put some items up for sale. 




It is the first time I have ever sold items I have made.  I was slightly apprehensive! All the items where made from left over fabric except the cushion as I am on a mission to use up some of  my left over fabric and hopeful raise some funds for new projects!

Imagine my delight when I returned at the end of the sale to find that I had sold 3 items so I am off to the Sewing for Pleasure show tomorrow - all set to look for a new projects

12 comments:

  1. Its always a great thrill when you sell something, good luck with future sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - that's fantastic! Onwards & upwards... :-) Lovely to see you yesterday, hope you had fun at the show and got lots of lovely goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely makes. Well done on your sales and hopefully you'll have many more too! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the show. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Here is a bit of feedback - I love big pictures! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you,I'm sure you will sell lots more.Look forward to visiting you again.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you! Popped over from Gilly to follow you. Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sue, just popped over from Gilly's blog. I am now following you on bloglovin - that is how I follow everyone that I follow - and I look forward to reading more from you. Good luck with your blogging and other adventures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popped over from Gilly's blog too. I love your bird cushion and your gorgeous dog.
    The little cloth sewing machine is cute isn't it.
    Well done on your selling too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to blogging Sue, so glad to see you here!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popped over from Gilly's blog . love your work, keep going with the blog. It is very brave of you :) sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just popped over from Gilly's to say hello.

    I'm not far from Tattenhall, just over the border into Wales. I'll maybe see you at the market one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just popped over from Gilly's too. Well done on starting the blog - it is scary at first, but then becomes very enjoyable!

    http://frayedattheedge.typepad.co.uk

    ReplyDelete