Saturday 21 February 2015

Feathered Friends

Since moving to Cheshire last July I have been searching for local places that run crafting and sewing courses. One of the things I  miss most about the move from Stratford upon Avon, is not having Sew me something to pop into and catch up with like minded friends


Feathered friends cushion

Last week I signed up for a course at Liberty Bell in Chester. The project was to make a feathered friends cushion - all hand sewn apart for the making up. It is ages since I did any embrodiery so was slightly apprehensive however as always with crafting and sewing everybody there was friendly, helpful and lots of ideas were exchanged. The others on the course where from lots of different places both local and the Midlands so lots to talk about! I enjoyed it so much I have now signed up for the Bettina Bunny course in March - a completely new experience - so watch this space.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks going to try and do regular posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging Sue - very addictive you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushion is lovely and just right for the springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little cushion - well done! xx

    ReplyDelete