Tuesday 26 May 2015

Party time

Party dresses and bunting

While my sewing space is been transformed I am still busy making so I don't get withdrawal symptoms. It is one of my granddaughters birthday next week so I have been busy making hungry caterpillar bunting for her new play house ( a transformed building in her garden but new to her).

I was also inspired to use up my Frozen fabric and make a party dress which I took to the country market and ended up with orders for more of the same - not something I had ever thought of doing but as it is for friends I am happy to help out.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely makes - both the bunting and the dress. You'll have a little cottage industry blossoming soon! Btw, have you seen that the new kids Katie & Little Bea patterns are out now? They are sooo cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I saw the new patterns - I am down in Stratford tomorrow so hoping to find time to pick them up if not I will have to mail order but that adds to the cost of the patterns. I think my favourite from the pictures is the Little Bea.

    ReplyDelete