Tuesday 26 May 2015

Cooking again

Recently I was asked to help out at the country market with the savoury food they sell as the main provider was going on holiday. I have to say although a little apprehensive I really enjoyed myself.

Firstly I had to get a Hygiene and Safety catering certificate which I did online and surprised myself by passing easily. Then I set to work making a variety of quiches and cottage pies.



We ended up with a good spread that Liz would have been around of

This is something I will probably do again - but perhaps some cakes next time. If anybody has any good recipes for savouries - please share with me.

Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to catch up on all that you have been up to!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that all looks very delicious! I really shouldn't have sat down to read blogs before dinner because all these pics are making me hungry ;-)
    Have a happy week,
    xx

    ReplyDelete